Reasons to work at neighborhood tire pros
- $3000 Sign On Bonus ($1500 after 3 months & $1500 after 6 months)
- Very Busy Shops That See 30-60 Cars Per Day
- Top Production Based Pay Plans (The more work you can turn, the more you make)
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental & Disability Insurance
- 5 Day Work Week
- Closed Sundays
- Company Paid Training
- Opportunities to Advance and Grow
- The Best Leadership Team in Metro Atlanta
Positions we are hiring for
The qualified technician must have a mechanical aptitude and ability to diagnose auto and tire service type work. Experience with lube, oil, filter, brakes, transmissions, emissions testing, diagnostics, general repair alignment is preferred. Will be responsible for providing a high level of custo ...
The Service Advisor / Assistant Manager position is the customer advocate for all automotive service matters. It will be your job to listen to, and understand, the customer's needs and concerns and arrange for an accurate diagnosis while ensuring that the proposed service solution appropriately matc ...
The Master Automotive Technician position diagnoses and performs repairs on various vehicle makes (brakes, hydraulics, exhaust, fuel ignition, electrical, suspension, alignment, air conditioning, computer systems etc.) and coordinate parts ordering with the Service Manager enabling the Master Automot ...
Responsible for Oil Changes, Tire Installation, Balancing, Tire Repairs, Emission Testing, Alignments. ...
have Questions? contact us at: