Service Advisor / Assistant Manager
Neighborhood Tire Pros & Auto Service, Service Advisors are knowledgeable about cars, how to diagnosis them and the parts and repairs needed to fix them. But most of all, they enjoy interacting with a team of service advisors and technicians, driving sales and taking care of the customer. To them, it’s about learning what a customer’s vehicle truly needs and presenting a solution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work alongside the service team in order to drive auto repair sales, procure parts and ensure that every customer’s car care experience is stress-free
- Act as a connection between our customers’ needs and our technicians
- Communicate in a clear manner to the customer the service team and technicians’ vehicle recommendations and ensure that the recommendations represent an accurate diagnosis and viable solution
- Distribute work to technicians and work under the leadership of the Manager to ensure that the technicians are appropriately efficient
- Become knowledgeable on our tires & and other automotive products and services we offer
- Keep pace with customers, balance multiple priorities and use good judgment to manage time and workflow
- Sales experience
- A professional personal appearance
- Ability to learn our internal software applications
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Neighborhood Tire & Auto Service has a strong commitment to our people, providing extensive training, a healthy culture, and opportunities for growth. We are seeking applicants interested in making a commitment to Neighborhood Tire Pros & Auto Service and their career.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
Mission matters here. At Neighborhood Tire Pros & Auto Service our mission is to take the stress out of car care. We do that by taking the stress out of our employees lives by fostering an employee-first culture where employees are appreciated and valued. And by being a values-based business with a conscious. We are looking for individuals to join our team who want to share our values: to be professional, genuine, attentive and forward-thinking.
WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU
- Starting pay $50,000 to $75,000 yearly. (Depending on Experience)
- $3,000.00 – Sign on Bonus
- Energy filled, busy shops
- Predictable schedules
- A clean, professional work environment with a team that wants to see you succeed
- Access to industry best tools and technologies
- A company culture designed to support your career growth
- Industry best paid vacation and holidays
- Affordable health insurance. Life & Disability Insurance Available.
WHO WE ARE
- A Top Family-Owned Business in the Atlanta area that is committed to employee advancement and growth. Neighborhood Tire Pros & Auto Service offers career paths and stability to its 75+ employees.
- ASE Certified Facilities
- AAA Approved Auto Repair Centers.
- All Locations Highly Rated on Google. We take care of our Customers & Employees.
Apply For This Position